The Food Bank is committed to providing fresh fruits and vegetables to our community members experiencing food insecurity.
Please bring your fresh fruits and vegetables to the Lacey or Olympia Food Pantries. We need your support to make this happen!
How you can help:
- Grow extra crops for us in your home garden. See the Growers’ Guide for details on what we need the most!
- Designate your monetary donation toward our produce program, to help us purchase produce in the winter when donations from local sources are not available.
- Purchase bulk produce and donate it to our downtown location in the winter and spring (January through June) when produce donations are low. See our Growers’ Guide for a list of the items we need the most.
- Volunteer for our gleaning program! Throughout the growing season, we organize volunteer work parties to harvest surplus produce from local farms. Contact our Gleaning Coordinator to get started.
- Volunteer for the Olympia Kiwanis Club Food Bank Gardens. The OKFBG grows over 25,000 pounds of produce for the Food Bank every year. Contact our Kiwanis Gardens Coordinator to get started.